Monday, December 6, 2010

BHG Copycat Wreath

Well, I was going for this:
http://www.bhg-digital.com/bhg/201012?pg=141#pg141

I tried and tried to copy the picture and put it here, but it wouldn't work.

I like how mine turned out, but it's not quite BHG quality, if you know what I mean. I did my own verson, using a few balls with burlap mixed in. Although it's not perfect, it's better than what I typically have on my front door...which is nothing :)



It was a fun project to do aside from the modge podged burlap balls snagging on the yarn balls. That was a drag! Ho ho ho!
~Allison


2 comments:

Sanctuary Home said...

I saw that wreath in BHG, and really liked it. I think you did a great job. I like yours too! : )

Terrell said...

It looks amazing, girly!! Way to go! I'm so glad I've found your fun and creative blog! I can't wait to check out more of your fun finds!
Happy holiday hugs to you,
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~