Friday, August 1, 2014

Roadside Rescue: Accent Table in Eulailie's Sky

I recently found this table on the side of a highway close to my house. The guy who had put it out there said "It's only been there 3 minutes!". I had whipped a u-turn so fast after seeing it that my kids thought I was a race car driver!


One of the drop leafs was warped beyond repair, so both needed to come off. Fortunately, my father-in-law recently acquired a router, so he was able to finish the exposed edges. This piece would be perfect for a side table/desk that I had been searching for. 







This gal now resides in a sweet baby girl's nursery!

~Allison

2 comments:

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

What a great save! And that is a beautiful shade of blue!

janice15 said...

I love the table.. and I love the new color it looks great.. I have a desk similar shape I want to paint also.. couldn't decided white or blue but im really liking this blue great job. thanks for sharing. with love Janice