Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Versatile AND Stylish!



I know....a lot of you are laughing out loud at that statement. Versatile...maybe. Stylish? Not so much. But alas, the ladies below have each given me one of these awards. My response post has been a long time coming, but I haven't forgotten!

Tammy @ Type A Decorating
Mary @ The Crafty Gals
Katie @ Craptastic
Melanie @ MMB Creations
Nicole @ Black Cab Designs
Courtney @ Frog2Fab

If you haven't checked out these ladies above, PLEASE do so! They all do amazing work!!!

I was given the Stylish Blogger back in late 2010, so I'll try to come up with seven new random facts about me:
1. I memorized the school phone directory in 8th grade. I thought it might impress people, but it actually freaked them out.
2. People still make fun of me for #1
3. My birthday is Christmas Eve
4. I ran one marathon in 2001 and will never do a full marathon again.
5. After just a foot of snow this weekend, I am living for garage sale season.
6. This is making me realize just how boring I might be...;)
Check out the links above, ok??

5 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh my gosh, that is hysterical that you memorized the directory! and i, too, am living for yard sale season, as it is now sleeting outside. :) is it spting yet?

Melanie Bacom said...

I must get rid of some things before I can become tempted by deals. I must stop blogging and start creating, but not tonight.

Tammy @ Type A said...

love it! you are both! xx

Anna @ Take the Side Street said...

Wow, the entire directory? That's dedication! And I've only done a half marathon, but I will never, EVER, go further. ;) So I feel ya on that one.

Amber | Mimi and T Photography said...

Just checking out your site while I show Kristi Conrad my fave blogs! She insisted we check your blog out! Love, love! Just followed you!!