Thursday, January 12, 2012

Follow THIS Blog Friday #2

I had a great response to starting this series...which I'm so jazzed about! Last week's blog gained 15+ followers! Let's see if we can beat that this week!

I am SUPER excited to introduce this next blogger! Her furniture makeovers are like nothing else I've seen...inventive yet classic!

Meet Julia at 551 East Furniture Design. I know...she's super pretty, right?
Photobucket

This secretary is AMAZING!
Photobucket

How about this!? The way she styles her furniture is insanely good!
Photobucket

Need inspiration for a nursery? Here you go!
Photobucket

These 2 dressers are so different yet so awesome...
Photobucket
Photobucket

And my favorite from Julia...a Pottery Barn inspired desk! Drooling!
Photobucket

My favorite thing about Julia is her huge heart. This fall, she hosted a link party called "Habitat Heros". The premise was to encourage other bloggers to restore a piece of furniture and donate it to a thrift shop for others, who might otherwise not be able to afford it, to enjoy. How fantastic is that?!

So head on over to 551 East Furniture and meet Julia...you won't regret it!

~Allison

10 comments:

Stacey said...

I love her blog already! Way to encourage each other :o)
Stacey of Embracing Change

Cassie Bustamante said...

i already follow and love her! she is so creative and talented!

lily field furniture said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lily field furniture said...

oops, apparently I don't know how to leave a proper comment tonight! LOVE Julia's work. Am never disappointed by her!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I'm a huge fan of Julia's work! And she's adorable too!

Kristen said...

Wish I could grow her followers, but she's already one of my favorite bloggers. Her style is so fresh, I love it!

Andi said...

Wow her work is stunning!! I am her newest follower!!

Unknown said...

GREAT PIECES , I LOVE jULIA'S WORK!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Just found you - and am following and now this great blog recommendation! Off to check her out!
Kelly

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Her stuff is adorable! I'm heading over to check it all out. I'm a new blogger myself!