Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Series: Follow THIS Blog Friday

In light of the new year (and the fact that I never did a 2011 recap...shame!), I'm starting a new series. I've been mulling this idea around for awhile...and I've told a few of you about it.

Have you ever been to or followed a blog that inspires the heck out of you, yet they don't have as many followers as you think they should or could? I see them all the time. I don't have thousands of followers, but I've worked hard for every one and I appreciate everyone. I smile when I notice that my number has increase because...well, it just feels good to be liked! So I want to give that feeling back to new(er) bloggers. The point of this series is to showcase ladies (or gents) that have serious talent...so you can follow them if you are inspired like me. Make sense?

The first blog I'm showing off today is my sisters brand spankin' new blog called...wait for it....Pinspiring. Amazing name, right? She's basically taking items from Pinterest, trying her hand at them and blogging along the way. Eventually she wants to showcase reader's Pinterest projects!

Meet Leah of Pinspiring:
Photobucket

Her son in his Pinterest inspired onesie
Photobucket

Her recent stocking creation:
Photobucket

And her most recent Pinterest creation:
Photobucket

Check out Pinspiring to see more about these projects. She's got 2 followers...let's get her some more, ladies! Check back next week for another edition of Follow THIS Blog Friday!

~Allison

12 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i went to check it out but the link wasn't working for me. just wanted to let you know! i am heading to bed but will try again in the morning. :)

Christina said...

love this new series!! I see blogs like this all the time...can't wait to see the ones you choose to spotlight! :)

Karen Sabrsula said...

What a grand idea!! Love your sister's new site!! What a fabulous idea! A new follower of hers! Thanks for the intro!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I agree, great idea for a series. Heading over to say hi to your sister!

Julia @ 551Eastdesign said...

This is a great idea! I'm following her too...what a great idea for a blog!

Kristen @ My Covered Bridge said...

What a great idea! I love finding new blogs - and I will definitely follow hers! Thanks for sharing.
Kristen
My Covered Bridge

preissless said...

Thank you so so much for featuring me! I'm thrilled to get new followers!
Leah
Pinspiring

dpreiss said...

A proud mom with creative daughters, way to support each other!!

Soupy said...

you are the sweetest sissy and I can't wait to see what Leah does! :) you girls make me jealous of your talents!!!

Unknown said...

Good for you! What a nice way to help out. Just back from checking out Pinspiring and love her creative angle.
The black & white cabinet re-do is stunning!
Cathy @ Room Rx

Meghann said...

How fun! What a great idea. I love it!!

John Oneal said...

Avast Customer Service
Norton Customer Service
Bitdefender Phone Number
Malwarebytes Phone Number
McAfee Customer Service Number