Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another French Table

I found this little beauty during my fabulous thrifing run last weekend.
Photobucket

I tried not to over think how to redo this one. I have a stash that needs to be done by the end of June as I will be participating in a tag sale...so I got painting!

I rolled on 2 layers of Ben Moore Silver Satin, dry brushed a few layers of 3 different light beige paints, distressed and glazed with ebony stain.

Here's how it came out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hope you like it!
~Allison

Linky List
Photobucket


My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Domestically Speaking

Transformation Thursday

IhookedupwithHoHlamespice
The Shabby NestFurniture Feature Fridays UndertheTableandDreaminghttp://fabrehabcreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/another-french-table.html

20 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love it! i think it is just perfect- the color and finish.... way to not overthink it! :)

DIYbyDesign said...

What a beautiful table now. Love the new color. Really perfect. Thanks for sharing at my Swing into Spring party.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Allison! :)

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Oh what a really pretty table Allison!

Melissa and Scott said...

So funny! I have that EXACT table sitting in front of me and it is next to another oval frenchy table...oh and I picked up a 3rd one today and they're all waiting for their face lifts.

Love what you did with yours!

Debra said...

Very pretty. I really like the color you picked.

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

It looks great!

annies home said...

awesome job love the new paint job

BluBabesCreate said...

Oh really cute!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Very pretty! I just got almost the exact same table and am deciding what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Love your work! I'm actually on the hunt for a new coffee table...hope I find one like this!

Decor & Harmony said...

Great color! You did a "Fab Rehab."

Sommer said...

It's gorgeous darling! I found one similar recently but it was too small. More the type for two arm chairs than a sofa. Oh well. Come share this at the VIP party =) http://designergarden.blogspot.com/p/where-i-link-up.html

very merry vintage style said...

Love those frenchy legs! Beautiful paint selection too.

Katie @ Wildwood Creek said...

Beautiful--love those legs!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

This is lovely. I'm so impressed with how it came out and you didn't use Chalk Paint! I have tables similar to this that could use an update. Great inspiration. I'm in your row at Sunday Showcase. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love how it turned out. Thanks for sharing at WUW.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Love how this charming table turned out- thanks for sharing at FNF :)

Fishtail Cottage said...

Coming by to say hello from Feathered Nest Friday! You have done a fabulous job on your table - i have a few that i am challenging myself to try to make over - seeing your post is certainly inspiring! xoxo, tracie

Megan Gunyan said...

It looks fabulous! I love the layers of color---great job!