Saturday, July 21, 2012

Side Table Deja Vu

Last fall, I participated in a Scotch Blue painting party. That post can be seen here TEXT, but here is the table that I ended up with:

Photobucket

Fast forward to last week, and I found this gorgeous, leggy table for a song. Shayne is in the process of opening another store in St. Paul (so exciting!!) and is always looking for more inventory, so she jumped on this table.

Photobucket

She decided we'd try black and white again! Here it is today...like deja vu!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the shape of this table and am very happy with how it turned out. The hubs and I are off to celebrate 10 years of marriage tonight! My parents took the kids for 24 hours (can you HEAR the excitement in my voice?!?) and we are enjoying every.quiet.minute.

~Allison


I Heart Nap Time

DIY Show Off









My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

Home Stories A2Z

Primitive and Proper









Furniture Feature Fridays

The Shabby Nest

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

21 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Beautiful job! I love it. Enjoy your date night :)

Cassie Bustamante said...

ooh i love the new version!!!! it's awesome!

Kirsty said...

I love stripes! Happy anniversary! Can't wait to get together!

Pam said...

Adorable....nice job.

Brandi said...

Happy Anniversary, chica! Hope you and hubby enjoy your quiet time. Your table looks great. Love the stripes!

Talia said...

Love it!! SO cute!!

LYNDA QUINTERO-DAVIDS said...

What a GREAT look and FAB way to add a dash of stripes to a space! Love it!!

xo Lynda

Just Stuff From a Boomer said...

What a cute table. Love the little wings. I'm sure it won't last long in the store, it has such personality.

Unknown said...

cute!

Ashleigh said...

Pretty much obsessed with black and white stripes! what an adorable table! Came over from the Gunny Sack. :)
Ashleigh @ Live Gorgeously

Decor & Harmony said...

Love the stripes! The table looks great, you keep yourself very busy Allison. I hope you and hubby enjoyed your 24 hours of quiet.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Great job on the stripes. Love the tailored look.

Traci said...

Absolutely stunning. I love it! Found you at MMS and am your newest follower:) I am totally going to use this as inspiration!

girls said...

I love this table! And am in love with the stripes.. I hope you don't mind but I now what to totally copy you and do black and white stripes on one of my next pieces! I am so glad I found your blog and am your newest follower! If you ever have time I would love for you to check out mine!

-Peggy

Honey at 2805 said...

Adore the stripes! Nice job!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the stripes! I want to try this sometime!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

This is a stunning piece of furniture! Well done!

Unknown said...

I love your redo, and you are so right (blog intro) about re-inventing pieces that would otherwise end up in a landfill (so sad!) I love your blog!

Hugs, Tanya :)
http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

It's party time over at Debt Free Mommy's blog! You are invited to join the party by linking up anything related to making your space a better place for you and your loved ones. Please join us at Making Space Mondays at www.debtfreemommyblog.blogspot.com. Link up starting at 9:00 (central time) tonight. Hope to see you there! -Tabitha

My Dream Canvas said...

This is lovely!! I am hosting a Giveaway to win a 50 dollar gift card to the store HomeGoods. It would be great if you stopped by and entered. Thanks Anu

Sunday said...

Oh my word...love the stripes!! It's beautiful!