Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Moroccan Beauty: Before and After

I've had this little table since August...I think. It's the one on the right.

Photobucket

At first, she was going to be a vibrant orange for fall. But, after 6 coats of orange with paint/primer in one AND over a pink primer, we were still seeing wood. We called it a day on the orange. And went with Appalachian Trail by B.Moore.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She'll be at Style Minneapolis for the holidays. Won't it be beautiful with some white and cream holiday decor?
Photobucket
Photobucket

I sincerely hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so thankful to be surrounded by readers, followers and friends who love the DIY world as much as I do!

~Allison

shabby creek cottage

The Shabby Nest

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

iheartnaptime.net



DomesticallySpeaking

HookingupwithHoH

11 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

that is adorable, and i am loving that color on it!

ME said...

Who wooda' thunk! Very nice!

Chrissie said...

The color is gorgeous! I can see where you were going with orange too. Isn't it funny how different a piece can be depending on the color.

samaa said...

Gorgeouss!!!! I love love loveee the shape of this table. You did a beautiful job :)

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

The table looks beautiful! I love the color.

Dee

Unknown said...

I love to see furniture re-done..The table turned out great...I would love for you to share it at my "Anything Goes" Linky party...

www.mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2011/11/anything-goes-linky-party.html

Sue@Uniquely Chic said...

That is the perfect color! Amazing how paint can really make it all that much better.

Nikki Monet said...

Great color!! I love this table! New follower here. Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party going on right now :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/bedazzle-me-monday-10.html

Have a great week!!

Jessica said...

I love this table! The shape is unique, and the color is perfect. great job!
I am a new follower.

Karen @ A Stylish Interior said...

Love this color! I've been posting a lot of blue on my blog too! Did you wax the table? It looks so professional.

Andrea @ Decorating Cents said...

This table is gorgeous. You were featured today. Come by and grab a button.