Monday, November 21, 2011

Sweet Oval Coffee Table

Nothing much to say about this little gal...except the fact that she REALLY needed a makeover.

Photobucket

Yikes! Before I started blogging and re-vamping furniture...I didn't know that those ugly leather table tops could be painted...did you? Well, now you know! Paint them just like you do wood!

Per usual, a little white paint, distressing and glaze does wonders!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That's all I have for you today! Hope your Monday is less hectic than mine!

Allison

Linking to:


HOG

Tip Junkie handmade projects



shabby creek cottage

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

iheartnaptime.net


HookingupwithHoH

9 comments:

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

I LOVE that coffee table. Well done!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Cassie Bustamante said...

it looks so european an chic, allison! awesome job as always! :)

Anneke at This, That and Life said...

I DIDN'T know that about leather! Thanks for the tip and the table looks fantastic!!!

Designed by Dawn Nicole said...

Love it! The distressed white "farmhouse chic" is a favorite of mine right now. :)

Shay said...

great job! i need one in my house! Thanks! Shay :) http://raisingdieter.blogspot.com/

Decor & Harmony said...

Allison, you've done it once again! I love oval tables but then again I love all tables. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Heaven's Walk said...

Beautiful job, Allison! The detailing on that table is fabulous - and looks so much better white! :)

xoxo laurie

Jennifer said...

It looks beautiful! I just painted a leather topped table too. I made it into a chalkboard table for my girls. Check it out if you want and I'd love it if you linked this up to my party!

http://daysofchalkandchocolate.blogspot.com/2011/11/latest-greatest-friday-link-party-7-and.html

Jennifer @ Bleu Pom said...

Wow, simple and beautiful! The more I see stuff like this the more I am kicking myself for the stuff I tossed.... *sigh*

Found you via link party. :o)