Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another French Table

I found this little beauty during my fabulous thrifing run last weekend.
Photobucket

I tried not to over think how to redo this one. I have a stash that needs to be done by the end of June as I will be participating in a tag sale...so I got painting!

I rolled on 2 layers of Ben Moore Silver Satin, dry brushed a few layers of 3 different light beige paints, distressed and glazed with ebony stain.

Here's how it came out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hope you like it!
~Allison

Linky List
Photobucket


My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Domestically Speaking

Transformation Thursday

IhookedupwithHoHlamespice
The Shabby NestFurniture Feature Fridays UndertheTableandDreaminghttp://fabrehabcreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/another-french-table.html

20 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i love it! i think it is just perfect- the color and finish.... way to not overthink it! :)

Judy said...

What a beautiful table now. Love the new color. Really perfect. Thanks for sharing at my Swing into Spring party.

Meg and Mum's said...

Gorgeous Allison! :)

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Oh what a really pretty table Allison!

Melissa and Scott said...

So funny! I have that EXACT table sitting in front of me and it is next to another oval frenchy table...oh and I picked up a 3rd one today and they're all waiting for their face lifts.

Love what you did with yours!

Debra said...

Very pretty. I really like the color you picked.

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

It looks great!

shopannies said...

awesome job love the new paint job

BluBabesCreate said...

Oh really cute!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Very pretty! I just got almost the exact same table and am deciding what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Peaches and Maple said...

Love your work! I'm actually on the hunt for a new coffee table...hope I find one like this!

Decor & Harmony @ 4290 said...

Great color! You did a "Fab Rehab."

Sommer said...

It's gorgeous darling! I found one similar recently but it was too small. More the type for two arm chairs than a sofa. Oh well. Come share this at the VIP party =) http://designergarden.blogspot.com/p/where-i-link-up.html

very merry vintage style said...

Love those frenchy legs! Beautiful paint selection too.

Katie said...

Beautiful--love those legs!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

This is lovely. I'm so impressed with how it came out and you didn't use Chalk Paint! I have tables similar to this that could use an update. Great inspiration. I'm in your row at Sunday Showcase. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love how it turned out. Thanks for sharing at WUW.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Love how this charming table turned out- thanks for sharing at FNF :)

Fishtail Cottage said...

Coming by to say hello from Feathered Nest Friday! You have done a fabulous job on your table - i have a few that i am challenging myself to try to make over - seeing your post is certainly inspiring! xoxo, tracie

Meg said...

It looks fabulous! I love the layers of color---great job!