Because of it's unique size, it could be so many things...a large night stand, a child's chest of drawers, a chest for storage in an entryway.
I used the paint that I put on this bench. An oops color that I thought was blue (because of the bench), but on this piece, it looks more gray. Either way, I love the end result!
Love the bowed front!
This seemed like an easy piece at first. The body was cake...but the hardware nearly gave me a stroke. I've seen painted hardware all over blogland. I primed, painted and poly'd. But each time I tried to reattatch the hardware, I had to use a plyers to hold the plates on because the screws didn't want to go in all the way. Well, you know what happened...the plyers took the paint off. A vicious cycle. I finally found some shorter screws that worked well! I'm glad, because I really wanted this look!